Reliable Fort Myers Stroke Care When You Need It Most
It’s natural to want to give back to your parents as they age. However, what happens when a loved one suddenly experiences a stroke? At Home Care Assistance of Fort Myers, we work with many families who are suddenly thrust into a full-time caregiving position after mom or dad has a stroke. We understand how stressful and overwhelming the post-stroke period can be, and want you to know that you don’t have to take on caregiving responsibilities alone. Thanks to our highly trained and experienced stroke caregivers, you can enjoy peace of mind, while your loved one receives help with daily activities, assistance with personal care, transportation to follow-up appointments, reminders for important medications, and so much more.
Trust Our Trained Stroke Caregivers for Hourly & Live-In Care
Strokes affect seniors in different ways, spanning physical, cognitive and emotional domains. To ensure that your loved one receives the tailored care they need, we train all of our caregivers in stroke care, and also provide continuing education courses through our Home Care Assistance University so that our stroke caregivers are always up-to-date in the latest care practices and techniques. Our expertly trained and qualified stroke caregivers can be used for:
- Care at the hospital or discharge facility to provide comfort and support
- Careful 24 hour monitoring to ensure safety during the critical first days of recovery
- Part-time care to help with nutritious meal preparation, household chores and personal care
- Help at home with physical, cognitive and speech therapy exercises
- Companionship to minimize the risk of depression, loneliness or isolation
- Respite care for family caregivers who need assistance managing complex care needs
Help is Just a Phone Call Away
If you are struggling to meet a stroke survivor’s ongoing needs, reach out to Home Care Assistance of Fort Myers today. We offer complimentary, no-obligation consultations where you are free to ask questions and can learn more about our stroke care services and caregivers. All of our services also come backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we never require any long-term contracts or commitments from our clients. Call us today at 239.449.4701 and take the first step toward peace of mind – a friendly Care Manager is available to help 24/7.